Shipping, Payments & Returns
Hassle-Free Shipping & Hassle-Free Payments!
We believe in an end-to-end customer philosophy and strive to ensure that every part of your experience meets or exceeds your expectations. So, here’s what to expect after you place your order.
- Receive and process your order on the day it is received.
- Package your parts or accessories to protect them during shipment.
- Include clear, easy to follow directions for installation of your parts or accessories (where applicable).
- Ship it out within 1-2 business days.
- Send you an order confirmation email along with tracking numbers that allow you to monitor the progress of your shipment.
- Provide follow up support for any installation or usage questions you may have.
All our tools, parts and accessories will ship via one of the following methods, typically based on the size of the item(s) being shipped:
- FedEx Ground
- Freight (for example, FedEx Freight, ABF). Please note that for pickups at a depot, you will typically need a pickup truck (or large SUV) to collect your item(s) at the Freight Depot. The item(s) will be on a pallet. Depot pickups will be available, Fall 2017.
Whenever possible, we will combine parts and accessories purchased into as few boxes as possible. Please note that some parts and accessories cannot be combined due to size and/or other packaging requirements. All shipping charges will be clearly stated during the online checkout process or in your conversation with one of our Customer Service Specialists. Please note that shipping costs for aftermarket parts and accessories are not refundable. So, if you need help to make sure you get the right part or accessory, please give us a call at 888-531-7253.
FREE Shipping for All Your Accessories with Your Order!
All of the Cyclone Family of products are built to order in our West Haven, CT factory and are generally ready for shipment within 1-2 business days from order placement. We ship all Cyclone Rake machines in the continental U.S. by either FedEx Ground right to your home or to a Depot via common freight carriers. (Depot shipments available Fall 2017). Because of its size, we only ship the Cyclone SuperHauler via a freight carrier. But don’t worry, that will come right to your home on a truck with a lift gate, so you don’t have to worry about how it’s getting off the truck.
We use flat rate shipping for the Cyclone Rake, Cyclone SuperHauler. For $149 we will ship your new unit and any accessories and upgrades ordered with your product,to any of the contiguous 48 United States. There is no sales tax unless shipped to a Connecticut address. If you are in Canada, we have two zone rates. If you live in Eastern Canada you pay the low shipping price of $399. If you live in the Western contiguous Canadian provinces your shipping cost is $549. All other non-contiguous US and international deliveries please call for pricing.
We will send you an order confirmation email along with tracking numbers that allow you to monitor the progress of your shipment. Delivery times vary depending on your location, but typical transit times from our location to yours are as follows:
- Zone 1: 1-2 days (Northeast)
- Zone 2: 2-3 days (Upper Midwest and South)
- Zone 3: 3-4 days (Midwest)
- Zone 4: 4-5 days (West and Pacific Northwest)
- Canada and Non-contiguous US: Based on location
We offer a wide range of payment options, giving you maximum flexibility. Choose your Cyclone Rake product, part or accessories and pay with any of the following methods:
Product Return Policy
We stand behind all the products, parts and accessories. For items purchased on the Cyclone Rake website, we will refund 100% of the purchase price for all unused, original boxed items minus an 18% restocking charge and shipping costs. (If you have any questions or need help to make sure you get the right part, please call our Customer Support Team.)